Pages

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Brimfield!



Some of my finds from Brimfield. I'm so glad I had the opportunity to get down there. I only wish I had more money and more time to peruse the many amazing bits and pieces that were down there. Still I got a pretty nice collection of painted glass and antlers!!







There were tables filled with old photographs and postcards. All pretty reasonably priced.



Can't wait to figure out exactly what I'm going to do with the antlers. At first I was thinking of painting them, but Mike went all "aww what?!" on me so now I feel bad. I mean it IS a piece of dead deer. Should I be disgracing the corpse even more? So I went looking for ideas.








The jewelry hanging off the antlers is the look I'm liking best I think. Now I think I'm going to mount it, but cover the hairy skull part with pretty fabric and use it to hold my jewelry. Like a ceremonious piece. Hear that dead deer? Please don't come back to haunt me!